This spicy pickle margarita is a real pickle-lovers dream made with leftover pickle juice and basic margarita mix-ins.
Why You’ll Love this Spicy Pickle Margarita
We had the genius thought on the studio the opposite day to make one other pickle-based cocktail. In case you didn’t know, we’re large dill pickle followers and pickle juice is such a superb mix-in for cocktails.
This spicy pickle margarita is solely made with basic margarita elements equivalent to lime juice, tequila, and triple sec, however we added dill pickle juice and jalapeños for a flowery variation.
Right here’s what you want:
- Pickle juice – we favor a dill pickle juice for this as butter pickles is perhaps just a little too candy.
- Tequila: we used our favourite tequila – Espolon Blanco.
- Triple sec: any type of orange liquor works.
- Jalapeños: if you happen to prefer it spicy, maintain the seeds. In case you don’t like a ton of spice, ditch them.
- Lime juice: contemporary lime juice, please.
Get our Prime 10 5-Star Recipes!
Be a part of our electronic mail record for brand new recipes and BONUS: get our high 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
How spicy is that this margarita?
All of it relies on how spicy your jalapeños are. In case you don’t like issues too spicy, make certain to take away all the seeds. In case you’re an enormous spice person- add the seeds into the shaker!
What sort of pickles are the very best for pickle margaritas?
We favor dill pickles for this recipe. We used Calussen Koshker Dill Pickles.
Can I make this N/A?
Completely! And, really, our secret is including just a little vinegar to N/A drinks to provide them that very same zip you get from alcohol. So, omit the tequila and tiple sec and add about 1/2 oz. of orange juice and also you’re good to go!
Electronic mail Me this Recipe
Share your electronic mail, and we’ll ship it straight to your inbox. Plus, take pleasure in weekly doses of recipe inspiration as a bonus!
“*” signifies required fields
- 3 oz. high-quality tequila
- 3 oz. orange liquor
- 3 oz. dill pickle juice we used Claussen Kosher Dill Pickles
- ½ medium jalapeño thinly sliced*
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon Lawry’s seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Lime wedges
- Non-obligatory- glowing water
Make your margarita: add the tequila, triple sec, pickle juice, jalapeños, and lime juice right into a cocktail shaker. Add a handful of ice and put the lid on. Shake the cocktail till blended
Make your fancy rim: Add the Lawrys seasoning and cayenne pepper to a plate and blend to mix. Rub a lime wedge across the high of your cocktail glass glass. Then dip the highest of the glass within the spicy seasoning.
Serve: add a handful of ice into your cocktail glasses after which pour within the spicy margarita.
Garnish: serve with pickle slices, jalapeñoo slices, and lime wedges. Choice to high your margarita off with some glowing water if you happen to like just a little fizz.
Ideas & Notes
- Spice: if you happen to don’t like issues so spicy, make certain to take away the seeds in your jalapeños In case you love spice, add extra jalapeños and maintain the seeds.
- Enhance or lower the cayenne pepper to regulate the spice on the surface
Energy: 248kcal Carbohydrates: 19g Protein: 0.2g Fats: 0.2g Fiber: 0.2g Sugar: 14g
Images: images taken on this publish are by Ashley McGlaughlin from The Edible Perspective.