Hungry? Drained? Craving one thing scrumptious and straightforward? These 20-Minute Peanut Noodles are right here to save lots of dinner. It’s a simple meal that doesn’t sacrifice style. The flavorful peanut sauce combines easy substances like creamy peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha, and honey. It’s ridiculously straightforward to make and will probably be your new go-to on a busy or cozy day.
These 20-minute spicy peanut noodles have been a lifesaver for me on this busy time of life transitioning again to work after maternity depart. They’re fast to make and require minimal effort, however the finish result’s a mouth-watering dish that you may take pleasure in anyplace — whether or not it’s in entrance of your TV or at your workplace desk. You possibly can take pleasure in this noodle recipe sizzling or chilly, making them good for any form of seasonal craving 😀
What’s In 20-Minute Peanut Noodles
Observe: these are the featured substances within the recipe. For all substances and their measurements, try the recipe card under!
- Spaghetti pasta: no want for fancy egg noodles, rice noodles, or soba noodles. Good previous spaghetti pasta works completely effective for this dish. It’s available in most households and is fast to prepare dinner.
- All-natural peanut butter: I favor all-natural peanut butter for this recipe as a result of it doesn’t include any added sugars or oils. It offers the dish a wealthy, nutty taste with out being too candy.
- Soy sauce: soy sauce provides a deep umami taste to the dish. You should use both gentle or darkish soy sauce, relying in your choice.
- Sriracha: this standard sizzling sauce supplies a spicy kick that completely balances out the sweetness of the peanut butter and honey.
- Recent ginger: ginger offers the dish a heat, spicy taste that takes the flavour profile to the following stage.
- Honey: a contact of honey provides a delicate sweetness to the dish that enhances the opposite flavors completely.
Get our Prime 10 5-Star Recipes!
Be part of our e-mail listing for brand new recipes and BONUS: get our high 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
Variations and Substitutions
Spaghetti: Any sort of lengthy pasta can be utilized for this recipe. Ramen noodles are a detailed second for us.
Sriracha: In case you don’t have sriracha, garlic chili sauce, gochujang, or chili crisp would style unbelievable! Simply needless to say the spice stage will fluctuate relying on which one you utilize.
Rice vinegar: Swap the rice vinegar for white vinegar, white wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar if you might want to! All of them have an analogous acidity stage and can work properly within the recipe.
Get saucy: For a saucier dish, you’ll be able to simply double up the sauce substances for those who favor.
Prime Ideas for 20-Minute Peanut Noodles
You would possibly need to save extra pasta water than the recipe requires: We did this as a result of generally, when the pasta sits and soaks up the sauce for a bit, it will probably flip thick. A little bit additional water added to the noodles will cream the pasta again up.
Toss in some veggies: You possibly can add any greens of your option to the dish for additional taste and vitamin. Some ideas embrace broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms, and snap peas. Merely stir-fry them earlier than including them to the noodles.
Retailer toppings and noodles individually: When storing leftovers, preserve the toppings and noodles separate. This may stop the toppings from getting soggy and preserve the noodles recent.
Electronic mail Me this Recipe
Share your e-mail, and we’ll ship it straight to your inbox. Plus, take pleasure in weekly doses of recipe inspiration as a bonus!
“*” signifies required fields
Storage + Freezer Instructions
Retailer any leftover peanut butter noodles in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
To freeze, permit the new noodles to chill earlier than transferring to a freezer-safe Ziploc bag. Retailer within the freezer for as much as 3 months.
What to Serve with 20-Minute Peanut Noodles
These spicy Thai noodles will probably be satiating sufficient on their very own. However let’s face it, generally we be feelin’ hungry-hungry, and I’m completely right here for it. In that case, including some additional protein is at all times a fantastic concept.
As an example, Juicy Grilled Rooster or Sautéed Shrimp are each nice blended within the noodles or served on the aspect. You may additionally toss in some Crispy Pan Fried Tofu or these Air Fryer Onerous Boiled Eggs for a tasty vegetarian possibility!
20-Minute Peanut Noodles Recipe
These 20-minute peanut noodles mix all of your pantry staples to create a scrumptious dish that’s straightforward to throw collectively, irrespective of the circumstance. It is creamy, crunchy, spicy, and candy — the last word taste combo!
Cook dinner:20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons salted peanuts chopped
- ¼ cup recent cilantro chopped
- 4 inexperienced onions sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Recent squeeze of lime juice
Carry a big pot of salted water to a boil. Cook dinner the pasta for 7-9 minutes or till they’re cooked to al dente. Put aside 1 cup of pasta water earlier than straining the pasta. As soon as strained, set the pasta apart.
In the identical pot, add the peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic, sriracha, sesame oil, rice vinegar, ginger, honey, and ½ cup pasta water and whisk the substances collectively.
Warmth over low warmth till the sauce has thickened.
Take away from the warmth and toss the pasta with the sauce. If the sauce is just too thick, add 1 tablespoon extra of pasta water to the pot and stir till easy.
Prime with the entire toppings and luxuriate in instantly.
Ideas & Notes
- Any sort of lengthy pasta can be utilized for this recipe.
- In case you don’t have sriracha, you need to use garlic chili sauce, gochujang, or chili crisp. The spice stage will fluctuate relying on which one you utilize.
- In case you don’t have rice vinegar, you need to use white vinegar, white wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar.
- We take away extra pasta water than the recipe requires, simply in case we want extra to cream the pasta.
- If you want a saucier dish, you’ll be able to double the sauce.
Energy: 451kcal Carbohydrates: 55g Protein: 16g Fats: 20g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 9g
Pictures: photographs taken on this put up are by Ashley McGlaughlin from The Edible Perspective.